Our client-friendly policies and approach has enabled us to become the prominent market player. Our products are of high quality and match to the specifications of clients, which has helped us to win their trust and to become their preferred choice. Reasons contributing to our success are as follows :-.
- Progressive outlook
- Latest and hi-tech machinery
- Impeccable quality
- Skilled and highly trained workers
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Efficient R & D department
- We set total Quality Management as a fundamental philosophy of our organization our goal is to keep continuous improvement with focusing on team work, increasing customer satisfaction, lowering costs.
Within this respect we:
- Focus on quality measurement (using feedback at each stage of production)
- Reward Quality with employing incentives
- Focus on Quality training at all levels
- Stress problem identification and solution
- Promote innovation and total participation
Material Receipt to Cutting
2 QC team is involved in QC in this area. First quality hosiery yarn is used to knit the base cloth which is then sent for finishing and dying.
On arrival the finished cloth is inspected on a machine for flaws. Dye matches are made to original lab dips or to continuity swatches for large runs. All dimensional stability and color fastness tests are handled by QC team reporting to QC Manager
- >Before cutting, 3 garments are made per size per color pressed and inspected. Comparison is made between the production test samples and the sealed samples and sealed size specifications before cutting can commence. After cutting garment parts are assembled and kept together in batch lots throughout production.
- R.P.K. Knits manufacturing company occupies a building (20,000 Sq. ft) in Tirupur, India.
- The factory is semi vertically integrated; the base cloth used in manufacture is knitted in Tirupur, then sent to dying house around Tirupur, then returned to the factory for all other manufacturing processes.
- In house QC inspectors, 3 independent quality controllers are employed to carry out spot checks where required.
- Quality controllers from independent organizations or from buying organizations are welcomed and quite frequent.
A sealed sample hangs in the main stitching area for comparison purposes. 4 inspectors oversee stitching and check production on a random basis.
After trimming quality control people check the garment and apply a personal quality control seal to the garments they have approved. After hand ironing the garments are packed.
Random tests are carried out on the final packaged product by QC Manager accordingly